Sunday 23 November 2014

Smokee Freestyle

Smokee Freestyle


Ur girl sucked my dick in a car, soon as I met her, I felt bad for you becos you love and respect her
And I wrecked her like a she was standing next ta Hannibal lecter I ain't making it up its the truth, down to the letter, I came in her mouth bro, she was lucky that I let her, I even let her wash it down with my dr pepper, I don't regret the, fact that I didn't tell ya I ain't trying to swet her you can get her, il forget her, whatever.

Written by Smokee from the new mixtape currently in production. Watch this space. Check out Smokee online and follow Smokee on Twitter (@officialsmokee) for more freestyles coming soon.

Visit the official Smokee website to hear the last DJ Q Remix and listen to the DJ Target interview on 1xtra last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment